Hello my friends,
Our in-person worship started back on Sunday, June 14th for the first time since the Covid-19 pandemic began. We will be asking you to follow the following protocols to help keep everyone safe:
1. If you are 65 years of age and older, we recommend that you continue to follow the safer at home protocols. We will still be available via Livestream.com/newhaventulsa and we invite you to worship with us from home.
2. We will not be having in-person connection groups. We encourage your Sunday School groups to connect via Zoom and have classes that way. If you need help with this, please let us know. Please go to Growth tab and select Small Groups for information and meeting links.
3. We will limit the capacity of the sanctuary and have seating reserved in every other row, separated by 6 feet to observe social distancing.
4. Masks will be required within the building, except for participants of the music team and the liturgists/preacher. Those members of the worship team will be wearing masks at all other times.
5. We will either have the doors propped open or have greeters opening the doors for you to reduce your contact with high traffic surfaces.
6. We ask that you maintain at least 6 feet between you and others while traveling to the sanctuary through the building.
7. Coffee and donuts will not be served at this time.
8. We will not be handing out bulletins, but we will be emailing a copy to you and posting the information on Facebook. You can print and bring a copy with you if you wish.
9. Congregational singing is discouraged as it is believed to be a primary cause of transmission.
10. Offering plates will be placed at the entrance to the sanctuary and you may place your contributions in the plates as you enter or exit. You can of course continue to mail or send your contributions electronically.
11. Please do not shake hands, hug, or engage in other non-social distanced forms of greeting. I know we miss one another and certainly long to have that holy connection, but for the safety of everyone, please comply.
12. All surfaces in the sanctuary will be disinfected each week after worship to ensure a safer environment for all.
13. Please don’t congregate in the halls to visit.
14. If you are experiencing symptoms of an illness, please stay home and worship with us online.
15. Children are welcome with their families, but we are not having any nursery care at this time. We hope to have nursery care back in October. Until then they will need to be present in worship with you. Our Children’s Moment during Worship will be starting back September 18th.
Rev. James Graham