Umpteenagers are an extremely active group. We love to go on trips! Past day trips have included Marland Mansion in Ponca City, the Coleman Theater in Miami, the Cha Tullis Art Gallery in Hominy, the Cowboy Hall of Fame in Oklahoma City, the Clydesdale Horses in Yukon, and numerous other places of interest in and around Tulsa. When we are not traveling, we meet in the church parlor for lunch, games or a variety of speakers, (including television personalities and sometimes one of our own church members!).
For 2020, the Umpteenagers have the following events planned –
- March 17th – Tulsa Zoo
- April 21st – Cowboy Hall of Fame in Oklahoma City and lunch at Pops in Arcadia
- May – Renaissance Festival in Muskogee
- June 16th – Precious Moments in Carthage, Missouri
- July 21st – Lunch and a Movie
- September 15th – Amish Dinner in Chouteau
- October 20th – Bartlesville and Dewey
- November 17th – Ponca City
- December 15th – Philbrook Museum
The Umpteenagers are a fun-loving group and we would love to have you join us!
Please call our church office at 918-743-6491 if you have questions and to get event times.